This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very weird unsettling dream

Last night i had this dream that i was outside my house on a cold, cloudy, foggy day. For some reason my aunts, uncle, and cousins were going somewhere but i had to stay behind for some reason. Just before they pulled away, this beautiful ghostly woman approached me and kept trying to hug me. I was freaked out and kept pushing her away. My aunts kept saying to stop and be nice (said this to her). She said in this whispery voice as she hugged me, "I am being nice. Now i have a forever friend, we'll be together forever."

This woman was ice cold. And thats when i woke up, and this is the freakiest part, i was ice cold EVEN UNDER MY COVERS and still felt as if she was hugging me and watching me in my room. I grabbed my cross and felt better but it freaked me out.

I told my friend and he said i may have been "visited" by a curious lonely entity. My other friend said it was just a crazy dream. What do you guys make of it?
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

When I interpret dreams, a house usually represents the body. Being outside the house suggests you were having an out-of-body experience, and you met a wandering spirit that was attracted to you. This may have been an “attaching spirit” which is a lost spirit moving in on you. If it continues to bother you, you can command it “in the name of the Lord” to depart from you.

Mrs. IA suggest another way to get rid of an attaching spirit is to sprinkle salt on all your window sills and use a smudge stick in each corner.

A Google search on “attaching spirit” will provide more information.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

If it was/is a spirit, try to determine its motives before you go straight to banishment. Some of them are friendly and quite willing to be helpful, mostly in exchange for simply being recognized. Can be as simple as stating out loud some thing along the lines of the entity being welcome so long as it does no harm.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
      X