This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear man at the front of the bus...

We'll make a deal.We won't give you odd looks and giggle about you behind the seats if you stop emitting those noises-the ones that sound like a mammal(possibly an asthmatic rhino)attempting to mate with a honker seal.
    Agreed?
    The long suffering passengers on the top deck of the Number 12.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I think he has a relative over here. Kept hearing this one guy at the bus stop letting out these noises that I think were supposed to be coughing....but he sounded like a fog horn with something stuffed inside of it.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

At least he's not shooting flames
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        if you stop emitting those noises-the ones that sound like a mammal attempting to mate with a honker seal.
        Since seals are mammals, I'd think it would be normal for a mammal to attempt to mate with a honker seal.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Since seals are mammals, I'd think it would be normal for a mammal to attempt to mate with a honker seal.
          And that's the case for the defence at Wolfie's bestiality trial...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

What I meant was that since honker seals are mammals, the mating of 2 honker seals involves a mammal (honker seal "A") mating with a honker seal (honker seal "B"), and this is a normal situation.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X