This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
    Welcome! The squickest thing I ever hear of being stolen was a toilet brush from the public toilet.
    Yikes, I've known that my store had cleaning supplies stolen from the bathroom. That's why they were locked up in a cabinet under the bathroom sink. But a toilet brush. . .

The only possible reason I could come up with that doesn't involve a mythical quest or some mental problems might be that it was done as a dare and that it was taken as a trophy or something. Yes I can imagine it now, someone being carried on the shoulders of their friends wearing a cardboard crown and using the toilet brush as a scepter.

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
      Someone put a couple boxes of RIT dye into the floor scrubber and told it's rider that it was a new type of floor cleaner, the color would vanish when dry.
      Oh man, I can only imagine the mess that made. Someone once spilled a bottle of that in my aisle. It was just one bottle, but it made a helluva mess. And as luck would have it, it was black dye. We were able to clean it up without having to strip anything, but it took a lot of bleach.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        The toilet handle....honestly, some people....You were probably right that they just didn't want to buy one, but who the heck steals one out of a store bathroom?? WTH?
        Some years back, a co-worker and I were delivering to the same place during an inspection blitz, and someone had stolen the license plate lamp assembly off his trailer. Definitely not broken (no shards of plastic under the mounting screws - yes, the thief put the screws back after taking the lamp holder).
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Welcome! And a toilet handle? Seriously? Just....Wow

Comment

Working...
          X