This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a picture of me obeying the law

I'm driving on a 2 lane road (one lane for each direction). It's a high-end neighbourhood so on top of the 40 kph speed limit, they've got multiple speed humps to make sure to keep you in that range. I'm in an extended cargo van, and because of the long wheel base, I bounce like hell going over the speed humps. Even so, I'm driving at the limit.

But of course that's not good enough for this cunt. She's riding my ass the whole way until finally deciding that she's had enough and she pulls into the oncoming traffic lane to pass me (a move that is not legal in any way whatsoever). On top of not knowing her intentions, (she could have been pulling this move to swerve in front of me and slam on her brakes), I simply don't put up with this kind of shit, so I stomp on the gas to block this move. She soon realizes that she's not getting past, so she backs off and gets back in behind me.

We both get to the light at the same time and she pulls up beside me to snap a picture. I give her the finger but quickly realize that this would be a bad photo to allow her to have, so I drop that and just give her a whatever.

I reported the incident to my manager to let him know to expect a complaint and he's totally on my side so I don't have to worry about that. I just hope they give me this cunt's address when the complaint does come in. I'll keep it civil but ask her what makes her so special that she can put in a complaint about the person obeying the law and blocking her when she tries to break it, and I'll also show her a picture of my daughter so she can see the child she wants to starve for my "horrible" act against her.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Noooo give her a Christmas gift of a lawsuit. Slander sounds good...

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
      Noooo give her a Christmas gift of a lawsuit. Slander sounds good...
      I likey, I likey. I'll have to make sure to demand that I'm kept informed on this situation and send off that nice present if her version of the truth is at all skewed.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
      X