Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't get to choose the partipating items.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arga, I you.

Comment

I hate sales and promos i my store. We have both: markdowns, in which the price on the ticket is actually crossed out, and a new, lower MARKDOWN price is written in in red ink. Those are hard marks, and will not change, unless they are marked down again, to yet another lower price. But they will never ever ever go back to the original.

Then we have promos - say 30% off all full price merchandise. These are for a limited time only, however long corporate dictates. So when the promo is over, they can go back to selling them at full price, or mark them down, as discussed above.

Then we have the extra % off markdowns. on top of them.

Maybe its me, since I've been there so long, but I get the difference. But a lot of customers don't. what cracks me up, is sometimes they'll do markdowns, then take x percent off. Then that percetn will come off,and they'll mark things down a second time. Which irks people and i've seem them complain on our FB page how its misleading to "raise the price again" and other nonesense.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        I think I should be excused from this!
        That's a statement, not a question, can't help you there.
        "Oh, really? On what grounds should you be excused? For being irresposible? Nope. Not a good reason. Oh, because you've been such a good customer? Not happening, bud. I can see your history and longevity does not equal good. Have a good day."
        "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneres

Comment

I remember people trying to give me Wal-Mart and BB coupons back when I worked at "Gamestore".
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
            I remember people trying to give me Wal-Mart and BB coupons back when I worked at "Gamestore".
            I had that happen at the wholesale club. The store advertised that we took manufacturer's coupons, but that all depended on the coupons not ALSO having the logo or name of another store on the coupon.

More than once, I had to reject coupons because they were for "Way of Safe" or "CostMore" or "Big G" or whatever. Sucktomers would whine that "they're manufacturer's coupons!" and I would have to point out that the coupons had a competitor's name on them!
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Here's why not: BECAUSE IT'S A SALES TACTIC YOU SLACK-JAWED, BEER-BELLIED FUCKFACES OF QUESTIONABLE BREEDING. WHY SHOULD WE DO MORE WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO PULL A SCAM? GO SHOP AT WALMART IF THIS OFFENDS YOU SO MUCH, THEN GO HOME, KISS YOUR SISTER, DO SOMETHING INVOLVING NASCAR, BASS BOATS AND/OR THE BOOT SCOOTIN' BOOGIE AND BRUSH YOUR TOOTH, AND LEAVE. US. ALONE!
              Now, don't be so subdued, Irving, tell us how you really feel!
              Quoth notalwaysright View Post
              SC: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* Well, it's not EXACTLY what I was looking for. I was LOOKING for *insert very long description of a something I've never heard of* But this is the closest thing I could find. I'm not even sure it will work. Couldn't you mark it down?
              "Tell you what, I'll give you the Passive-Aggressive Whiny Brat price."
              "Really?!"
              "Yeah, you get to pay double."
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X