This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old CS comic on the main page

Took a look out of curiosity and noticed it was last 'updated' all the way back in 2009. A couple of questions:

1. Who was originally responsible for maintaining the comic?
    2. Who would I need to speak to, to volunteer helping in some way with getting it back up and running? (There is a lot of material that pops up in here that would make for good oneshot comics)
    Violets are blue,
    Roses are red,
    I bequeath to thee...
    A boot to the head >_>

1. Jennie Breeden, of "The Devil's Panties" drew them; as for maintaining them, ask...

2. Rapscallion.

AFAIK, there have been some talks about having her re-start it (I think she had it as a milestone on her Patreon page at one point), but I am unsure how things have gone.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Hmmm, just checked out her patreon page, she has no milestones listed at all that I can see. In any case, I might talk to Raps when I have some time after summer school is done.
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Been meaning to get something done about this. Don't hold your breath, but watch the space.

Rapscallion

Comment

Just because you said not to Raps :P

"On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
          X