This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costco, my old mate, and Christmas

We don't have a Costco in Tasmania, but there are a couple of them now on mainland Australia.

I managed to have my first ever visit just before Christmas, as I went up to Old State for a visit. [and may I say, hurry up Costco and get your stuff together, I want a store locally!]

I bought my nephew, who I rarely see, a great little camera there. I was with Old Mate, who had a membership, and the purchase was linked to it.

When I gave Neph the camera, the darn thing malfunctioned. So I called Old Mate while Neph's dad was trying to find a fix online.

Sis's family ended up having a trip to Costco with Old Mate on Christmas Eve, where they exchanged the camera, no receipt, no questions asked. The new camera was tested before they left the store.

Neph is now a happy little camera freak, and loving his slightly early Xmas gift (I wanted to see him open it). Sis and Hubby are happy that Neph is happy. I'm happy they're all happy, and I'm very, very grateful for both Old Mate and Costco who made it possible.
Working...
X