X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTOR on Google Play!!!!

When I saw it, I was all

Everyone's favorite Star Wars RPG is only FIVE BUCKS in the Google Playstore right now!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

I'm actually kind of surprised that it will run on Android smartphones and tablets... Then again I guess the requirements were not particularly high for it
    Violets are blue,
    Roses are red,
    I bequeath to thee...
    A boot to the head >_>

Comment

That is...surprising. I remember when I was beta testing KOTOR and it worked fine on my shit laptop, but after an update it didn't. Even the final release wouldn't work on my shit laptop so I had to upgrade if I wanted to play. So I'm a little surprised it will run on something significantly smaller...

Wait, we're not talking about the MMORPG, are we?

Comment

No, we aren't. That's TOR.

It runs fine on my 2012 nexus 7. But I've just completed a few of the opening segments.

It's a 2.5 GB file though, so probably not a good idea for your phone.
        Last edited by Tama; 01-12-2015, 07:02 PM.
        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

I may see if I can get it for my tablet. Worse comes to worse I'm out $5.

Comment

IIRC you have a set window in which you can request a refund on paid products, I've purchased a few things and had a "refund" option appear in google play, I don't know how long that hangs around for though, didn't really pay attention
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

I think it's a short period of time, for accidental purchases, but you can always email them.
              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

well the google play store lets you know if it's compatible before you buy it
                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Yeah, it won't even let you download it if it's not.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Update on performance. You should probably not be running any other high demand games or too many other programs, as there can be lag. With a chrome browser up (four tabs) and aim, though, I'm having no lag.
                    My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Sadly, my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 is not on the short list for approved tablets, so it doesn't even show up for purchase on my Play list. Very sad. I'll have to stick to playing it on Steam. :/
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

eh, still have my Steam copy AND the original disks (got the steam copy because it's fully patched up) so I'm good.
                        I AM the evil bastard!
                        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

That's awesome but I'm curious as to how that will work. My Galaxy is touch screen and your finger on the screen would cause you to miss alot of awesome visuals.

Comment

I will admit it is probably not a good idea for phones. For tablets, you might get your finger in the way, but it's not as bad. The swoop racing becomes extremely difficult, though.
                            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Working...
                            X