X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants problem

No, it's not a Gatekeeper thread....

It seems I have a problem with my jeans, casual pants and dressy/work pants.

Most of them are too big now
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

We should all have such problems.

Seriously, good job!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Elastic and/or darts can be temporary measures to keep you from having to buy a whole new lower-body wardrobe. Works best on garments that are already designed to be loose-fitting.

Allow me to second the congratulations.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Way to go!!!!!!!

Comment

That is a very good thing. Keep up the good work.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

We have the same problem. If you have a New York and Co in your mall, they have fantastic clearance this time of year: extra percentage off. And good job! I knew you could do it. Glucose pretty stable?
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              We have the same problem. If you have a New York and Co in your mall, they have fantastic clearance this time of year: extra percentage off. And good job! I knew you could do it. Glucose pretty stable?
              I haven't been to a mall in several years, it's just too much of a pain to get there as I have to take the bus (two if I'm leaving from home instead of from downtown). But thanks for the idea, I'll check them out online!

Yes, I test twice a day (mostly) and the numbers have been pretty consistent and well within the guidelines I was given. I have to go next week to have the A1C checked again, I didn't realize I was overdue (that's the one that gives an overview of the past three months).

I keep track of most of what I eat so I can see what causes spikes and I'm learning how to plan ahead, what makes the numbers go up or down, and so on. Still not sure about winter exercise - the class times just don't work for me at the places I've looked into. Still checking, though, and walking as much as I can, whenever I can. I looked up exercises for bad knees and I'm starting to incorporate some simple ones into my day. Can't wait for spring!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
              X