Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select the text, set the color to white. (Down pointing triangle next to underbarred A)
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Highlight after quote for author and book.

One Good:

'On one otherwise ordinary Tuesday evening I had the chance to live the American dream. I was able to throw my incompetent jackass of a boss from a fourteenth story window.' --Larry Corriea, Monster Hunters International

One Terrible

'As the light of the barn fire revealed the face of the person who was riding the milk cow in a most unchristian-like manner, Thad realized two things: The aliens were no longer his biggest issue, and he was never going to be able to think of Grandpa the same way again.' --Me, random terribleness I just shat from my brain. Sorry.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

As I look back over my life in the Bra & Sausage business, I realize it was the breast of times and it was the wurst of times.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
          The Gunslinger, by Stephen King (The Dark Tower, Book 1)
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
            The Gunslinger, by Stephen King (The Dark Tower, Book 1)
            Argh! That series is what turned me off that author, it just... gah!
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

"It soon became obvious, even within the stedding, that the pattern was growing frail."

or if you want the Prologue line -

"Mandarb's hooves beat a familiar rhythm on broken ground as Lan Mandragoran rode towards his death."

Both from Towers of Midnight (Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson). Only book I have on me at the mo and others have quoted ones I know.
              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Here's some I found lurking in the far back hidden corner of the bookcase:

On Sundays in the fall, you cannot avoid professional football.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Football- Second Edition Joe Theismann with Brian Tarcy

I suppose a bit of a personal introduction is in order before we get too deep into this thing.

Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching the Game! Holly Robinson Peete

What would we do without pasta?

Mr. Pasta's Healthy Pasta Cookbook Rick Rodgers
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

She'd died and gone to heaven.- Kindred in Death, J.D. Robb

Comment

Working...
                  X