Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next time we'll have it with gongs,cymbals and flashing lights...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time we'll have it with gongs,cymbals and flashing lights...

From our local paper

Miss M is threatening to boycott the 'Big Yellow M' supermarket after they ejected her for vaping in the store.'I asked them why and they said it was their policy.I've been able to smoke electronic cigarettes everywhere else,so I didn't see why they wouldn't let me.The girl then pointed to the big sign next to me which said NO SMOKING IN THE STORE-This includes electronic cigarettes'.

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    I've been able to smoke electronic cigarettes everywhere else,so I didn't see why they wouldn't let me.
    Either those other places allow smoking/vaping, or she's simply never been CAUGHT there.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

So "being able to smoke everywhere else" equates to "I can smoke in here if I want to." Yep, that's typical SC thinking, right there!

And duh--there was a big sign but she thought it was ok to ignore it? And she thinks they will give a damn if she boycotts them? They're probably high-fiving each other!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Too bad the supermarket didn't have a reply in the paper - "She's not boycotting US - we've banned HER from the premises".
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm a smoker myself, and I've found that some smokers can be absolutely unreasonable about where they can and can't smoke. the unspoken rule is that you can't smoke indoors, EVER unless you're in your own home or you get specific permission allowing it. And that was before the anti smoking laws started up here.
          Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

No, what you need is klaxons and flashing lights, along with the words "NO YOU CANT VAPE" flashing on a screen behind her.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X