X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    Dragnet with Jack Webb.
    Correct. Webb was adamant that every detail on the show was identical to how the real police station (at the time) would do it. The only exception was that he'd take a variety of cases instead of it just being homicides or fraud and he allowed it his for a greater variety of stories.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

This live action show started in Japan and runs on tv today, and a certain actor that their suit color matched them lost a finger as a kid.
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
        This live action show started in Japan and runs on tv today, and a certain actor that their suit color matched them lost a finger as a kid.
        Super Sentai/Power Rangers?

Kamen Rider?

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
          Which star trek actor wrote a series of books about his own character where he was resurrected by a borg romulan alliance?
          None other than The Shatner himself.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
            Which star trek actor wrote a series of books about his own character where he was resurrected by a borg romulan alliance?
            William Shatner a semi-good sci-fi writer a while back remember the Tek-Lord series???
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
              William Shatner a semi-good sci-fi writer a while back remember the Tek-Lord series???
              That series started to lose steam after the fifth book, imo.

But for a while I'd read the first book about twice a year.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                Super Sentai/Power Rangers?

Kamen Rider?
                Correct it is Power Rangers. The actor who Played Zach in "Mighty Morphin" lost the middle finger on one hand (don't remember which) as a kid.

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                  Correct it is Power Rangers. The actor who Played Zach in "Mighty Morphin" lost the middle finger on one hand (don't remember which) as a kid.
                  Ah, I honestly did NOT know that and just pulled the first two American-adapted Japanese live-action shows I could think of out of my ass.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                    Ah, I honestly did NOT know that and just pulled the first two American-adapted Japanese live-action shows I could think of out of my ass.
                    Lol yeah I had to have it pointed out to me too

Comment

Working...
                    X