This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer finally banned

I'm putting this one in sightings because I did not witness this nonsense. Mods are welcome to move this pose if appropriate.
    Background: There is a regular, L, who would come in to do not only his tax return but for other "relatives" who were "busy" or "can't make it in". More often than not they did hair or child care and surprise surprise they had little or no expenses [flag] and their net income always ended up in the maximum earned income credit range [flag]. These "relatives" never came in, and the identification was never seen.
    Well early this season, L filed for one of these "relative". The return was rejected, my CW, R, did not recognize the reject code, GM (just under the franchise owner) herself was unfamiliar and looked it up. The "relative" was deceased and L was filing as if he was alive...that's right: FRAUD!!
    L called the regional office (actually the office with the franchise owner's base of operations) and threated to "mess up" GM if his questionable returns did not go through. GM banned L. I am now under orders to call the police if L comes around again.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

What a mess! I don't know who I want to see get him more, the police or the IRS...

Comment

While both are excellent options, I'm rooting for the IRS slightly more.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Personally, I'm going to be rooting for the cops for possible trespassing/public disturbance and then IRS for tax fraud. Get that double whammy in there.

Comment

Luckily it can be both
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
            Luckily it can be both
            I quite agree!

Comment

Yeah, that guy is just a scumbag.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                Luckily it can be both
                Probably the IRS first since GM has filled out a 3949A on L.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  Probably the IRS first since GM has filled out a 3949A on L.
                  Doesn't matter which agency gets to L first . . . either way you look at it, he's fucked royally and he's done it to himself.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Agreed, I do not care who gets to play "Wacke-A-Scammer" first. Just as long as the scammer gets Wacked (by the long arms of the laws ).
                    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      While both are excellent options, I'm rooting for the IRS slightly more.
                      I'm voting for the IRS, too.

With the budget cuts already limiting the amount of audits they can do this year, it means the honest people are less likely to get a random visit while the agents are busy with this guy!
                      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
                      X