X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a name

OK gang writing my story.
    We need a name for a character---all American,cheerleader,nice-as-apple type. She's caring,she's cute,she's fizzy,she's the quintessential girl-next-door in Middle America...so her name is....

Fire away with whatever that springs in mind to you. Many thankses
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Mary Something. Maybe something Irish.

I really hope this perfect girl has a deep, dark secret.
    Last edited by AnaKhouri; 03-02-2015, 12:12 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Becky because that just screams bubbly cheerleader type to me. Not so sure on a last name though.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

She sounds like my cousin Sharon, my my cousin Amanda was the cheerleader. You can use either of those, they were the first 2 names to pop into my head.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Alison....
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Tammy

Judy

Belinda

April

Cathy

Comment

Kelly Greene

I don't know why
              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Mary Lou.

Mary Sue?

Just kidding!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Kara Dunne.

Comment

Many thanks for your help dear people.
                    I'm also looking for which would be THE most apple-pie,small-town American state for it.I'm inclining towards Pennsylvania or Indiana or Wisconsin...

Now,I need some help with the plot of the play. Those of you who don't like anything nasty or scary or that will freak you out.... may I direct you to
                    http://www.quiltersmate.com/cart/htm...tensYarn02.jpg.

Right,you're still reading. Thought you would be. Our wonderful family is going to be in the gameshow from hell. You can win stunning prizes for the family-but you have to suffer to earn them There are no limits to the prizes-or the torments.
                    How far would you go to get the prizes you want-or the prizes the other family members want?

Would you have your bra filled with sandpaper or stinging nettles so your little sister can get to see her favourite pop star?
                    Would you make your wife agree to be a human candle so she can win a family holiday?
                    What would persuade little brother to swap clothes with his sister-and then French kiss her live on TV?

So we need some more ideas for rounds-let your imagination run wild....

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

If you want small-town-apple pie, Nebraska or Kansas.

Comment

Super thanks. Any ideas for game show rounds will get you grateful appreciation... followed by a psychological analysis ... keep them coming people! x

Comment

I saw a Japanese game show once where the contestants had to stand in a vat of water that was being heated. The one who remained in the longest won.

Actually you should probably look to Japanese game shows for inspiration. Those people are crazy.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            Actually you should probably look to Japanese game shows for inspiration. Those people are crazy.
                            Amen. I haven't seen a lot (mostly because they make my brain hurt), but what I have seen is absolutely WTF.

Comment

Working...
                            X