This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway oops

Just about everyone here knows that at Subway, you get your sandwich made and THEN you pay for it, right?

Apparently I didn't. I went up to the register, didn't think anything of the looks I got, then asked for a meatball marinara on wheat.

The guy at the register seemed a bit shocked. "Oh, um, the line..." he pointed at the other end of the line.

I don't know what I was thinking that day, I just wanted to hurry up and get out of there after that.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

When I was managing a Subway location I saw that more than few times. A couple of times it was because the person wanted to make sure they had enough money on their bank card for it, so it's all fine

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
      When I was managing a Subway location I saw that more than few times.
      That makes me feel so much better you don't even know. I can understand if someone hadn't been there before but I'm a regular, just not at that location.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I do this at the local Subway every so often, because usually I'm in there after I finish a two-three hour trip back from my university and I'm tired out of my mind.

The workers know me now, by the nickname Sleepy.
        Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Working...
        X