Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, Kate Upton, I will NOT be your hero!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Kate Upton, I will NOT be your hero!

Please stop asking!!
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

The ads for that game are more repetitive than the commercials that play on Hulu.

Comment

I'll be her acting coach...she sure needs one.

Then again, I don't think her acting skills are what draws that game developer to using her in their commercials...

Comment

Thank god I'm not the only one sick to death of those stupid ads.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Thank god I'm not the only one sick to death of those stupid ads.
          Far from
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Is this something that is making me thankful I have adblock running?
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I mostly get the ads on YouTube (usually skippable after the first 5 seconds) or on Hulu, where I don't have the option of skipping them, or on some of my smartphone apps between game rounds (again, usually skippable after a few seconds).
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Never seen it, yet, but I would be her hand bra if asked.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Oh, yeah, definitely, but shut up about the stupid game already, Kate.

Comment

The head with a brain says, "Hell No!" ...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Bleeh another RTS browser game, I think I'll just load my 3 Civilization games on the new rig.
                      Meeeeoooow.....
                      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

I have no interest in thqt game, but when a woman who looks like that asks.....I won't lie, is absolutely say yes. Sorry, she's hot. I had no idea who she was until those ads, axfually. Yes, I'd heard the name, but had never connected the name to visual before. And I have to say, that visual is impressive.

And you may be saying, "But Jester, you're just a horndog." And that may well be true. But you have to remember that a large portion of their target audience are horndogs who are lonely and have far less experience with women than I do. So towards that end, the commercial is damn effective, I would think.

Can she act? Not all that well, no. At least not based on that commercial. But as I, a non-gamer, would happily watch that commercial with the sound off, again and again, you have to figure that they didn't hire her for her Oscar potential.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                          Bleeh another RTS browser game, I think I'll just load my 3 Civilization games on the new rig.
                          Oh! so they're pulling an Envoy!
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                          X