This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are being sooo not nice!

I went to taco bell for lunch today and unfortunately it was the lunch rush so it was very busy. Took a while to get the orders, and it was hot outside, so I guess people were irritable.
    I sit down to eat my food and while I'm eating I hear an SC shouting at the taco bell employee

SC: You are just being so not nice!
    employee: .....
    SC: I mean, I'm saying please, and thank you, and everything! And you are just not saying anything back to me! I mean I know it's busy in here, but it's just common courtesy!
    (It was very busy and all the employees were focusing on other things like getting people their food.)
    At this point I decide to walk up and get a refill on my water
    SC: (Still ranting)
    Me: Hey let's calm down there huh?
    SC: Humph! *walks away*

Just how worked up this lady got because the employee there wasn't kissing the living shit out of her ass. This was also my first experience in putting an SC in their place because I couldn't get in trouble

I think she's one of those SCs that like to...

...find some little thing wrong and just start ranting about it. I guess she didn't like the employee being a bit rude to her and of course, I wouldn't blame him since it was so busy. I'm wondering she was being courtesy like she said.
    Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
    My space
    Facebook

Comment

And this, right here, is why I say that every highschool student should be legally required to work fast-food jobs for at least 6 months before being allowed any other form of employment. Okay, I'm not completely sadistic. 6 months or untill they get worked to the point of mental physical or emotional breakdown.

I mean, lets see HER get behind there and see if you can keep up, let alone smile and chat with every customer. Bet she doesn't last 5 minutes, even if you train her first.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Nah, the suckiness is strong in some folks. They'll just start griping about how they did it faster and better and you can't do the job right.

It make better sense to ship SC to a land of no retail and all farms. Hey, I can dream can't I
        I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

There might be some SC reform, but it might also make the Sucky in some customers even stronger.

The WORST kind of SC are the ones that have had a taste of customer service, and think that they were the absolute best at it, and if you don't measure up to their impossible standards, that you are a terrible CSM. I'm talking impossible standards as in they want you to break policy (or possibly state or federal laws) and start ranting when you decline to do so.

Comment

Working...
          X