X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursing customer

Warning: language

I work as a porter for a parking company. I am assigned to 2 parking garages as well as a parking lot. The parking garages are contract parking only.

There is a VIP club located in the building that is next to the parking lot. The parking lot has roughly 70 parking spots. As of the beginning of February about half of those spots were blocked off for valet parking for the VIP club as well as 30 spots located in the parking garage below the surface lot, which is one of the garages I have to clean.

Even though my employer does have valet parking, an entirely different valet company is used for the valet parking.

I work from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. This morning I had to be out on the surface lot for 3.3 hours because the entire parking lot was blocked off for an event at the VIP club. I had to make sure that no-one else parked in the spots.

A guy pulls up and asks me if the valet employees are letting anyone else pay for valet parking. I tell him that I do not know about that. So he asks me if he could speak to valet employee who was working at that time. He goes up to the guy's car to speak to him.

After he tells the guy that no, he cannot park in the valet spots and pay, the guy says the following....
    • "You fucking asshole, you are a terrorist"
    • "You fucking asshole, you blow up buildings"
    • "You fucking asshole, I park here almost every day, and I cannot park here today?"
    • "You are a fucking asshole"

He leaves.

He didn't need to be there if he was going to use language like that.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
    X