X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Commandments of Grocery Shopping

http://twentytwowords.com/rules-of-g...eds-to-follow/

I would suggest posting these at the entrance to every store, but we all know how well that would work.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Amen!

And yes, we all know the SC's don't bother to read the signs that are already posted to begin with. So to them it would be one more to ignore.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Oh they read signs. They just need to contain the word "Free" somewhere for them to do so.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Oh they read signs. They just need to contain the word "Free" somewhere for them to do so.
        Easy then, just make sure each line starts with "FREE TIP #1..."
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

There's some really good ideas here, especially about wandering aimlessly in the parking lot not paying attention!

Comment

Mine are pretty simple:

1. Everyone get the f**k out of my way so I can shop...
            2. Hey, don't dawdle in the checkout line.
            3. I will be polite to the employees.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              Mine are pretty simple:

1. Everyone get the f**k out of my way so I can shop...
              2. Hey, don't dawdle in the checkout line.
              3. I will be polite to the employees.
              I"ll sum mine up in TWO:

1) Get the fk outta my way so I can get my shopping done before I'm drawing Social Security

2) Don't be a dick toward me or anyone else

Pretty simple IMHO.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Hey up a minute there eager beavers.

I shall claim exemption on No.9. I will not park myself like a walrus in the aisle,but I will-when I'm out of people's way,I shall have a look at my receipt and make sure it agrees.If I've been charged 6 times for my one piece of broccoli,I would like to know.If your till has priced my sprouts at £28 each,then I shall go back and get it dealt with.
                I shall claim clarification on No.5 as to whether my six-pack of canned soup counts as one or six items,and if a buy-one-get-one-free counts as one or two.
                I shall claim exemption on No.4 because if there's no-one around,it's just FUN to leap on the trolley and whizz down the aisle going wheeeee as if it's the Indy 500(bonus points if I grab the milk on my fly by).As long as I don't collide with anyone or anything,grant me one of the small pleasures of life.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  it's just FUN to leap on the trolley and whizz down the aisle
                  I seem to recall someone here complaining about having to clean up a trail of urine that ran the full length of an aisle.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    I seem to recall someone here complaining about having to clean up a trail of urine that ran the full length of an aisle.
                    Or having to clean up a trail of "nuggets" stretching halfway through the store all the way to the back restrooms.

Comment

Working...
                    X