This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap!

I'm getting married tomorrow at 2PM!!!!!!!

Then I'm off for a two week honeymoon across three countries. Ireland, England, and The Netherlands.

Later everyone! I promise to post pics when I get back!
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Good luck!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Holy cow! What a honeymoon. Have a good time, and don't spend all the time in the hotel room. See the sights.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait for the pix!

Comment

My sister and her hubby have been to England and Ireland a few times. It's very nice.

Congratulations.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
            Holy cow! What a honeymoon. Have a good time, and don't spend all the time in the hotel room. See the sights.
            Second this!

Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon!
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Congrats, man! Enjoy yourselves!...in every sense of the term
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Congratulations! Take tons of photos, pack light, and enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations.
                  Hope your day is just perfect.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Congratulations!
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

YAY! *big happydance in you & your SO's honor* *throws confetti*
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Cool! Congrats and have a lovely time on your honeymoon!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy! Looking forward to hearing the reports!

Comment

I was there (as best man! ), and the wedding was beautiful. The run-up to the whole thing was crazy, as you might expect, but it more-or-less went off without a hitch. Congrats, you guys, and have lots of fun!
                            Goofy music!
                            Old tech junk!

Comment

Congratulations. Have a nice honeymoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X