This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh* I would feel bad, but...

So part is my suck. This is an awkward parking lot. I'm trying to get out and turn right, but I need to be in the left hand turn lane immediately. That lane is backed up so I can't turn into it. It is basically a hairpin turn, so I am over so I can swing it. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't turn into the right hand turn lane, because the angle is too sharp. There is no indication that the turn I'm trying to make is not allowed. I've been doing it for years, no problem. I thought I left enough room for someone to turn into the lot. I guess not. So that's my suck.

Anyhow, I see a van go past the turn a ways, (I see it because I'm watching for traffic which is coming from that direction) then pull a u-turn in the middle of the road. He ends up blocking traffic in both directions briefly. Then he wants to turn into the parking lot I'm trying to get out of. After me moving over as far as I could, he gets by. The whole ten seconds this takes, he has his window down yelling at me for blocking the road. Right after he pulls by, I'm clear to turn just like I always do. I probably could have turned earlier, thus getting out of his way even faster, but I couldn't see past his van.

So what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to scream at someone, don't let it be someone who just saw you doing the same thing.

Here's the parking lot. There actually is another entrance, but it exits on the main road, which is worse to try to turn left onto. Anyway, I'm the blue, the green is where I need to be, and the red is the entrance/exit.

Last edited by notalwaysright; 05-05-2015, 12:27 AM.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Not your suck.

Just some wanker who thinks everyone should bow to his "right" of way

Comment

Working...
    X