This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Island Dis-CS game.

OK people,just like in the popular radio show,you're stranded on a desert island. You get to choose:
    4 records,
    an object
    a book and
    2 CSers to keep you company.You also get to choose
    a place in the world and
    a time in history where your island will be floating...

Have fun
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

4 Michael Jackson records (don't care which ones)
    a backscratcher
    any book that is historical romance, preferably set in 16th or 17th century England
    Jester and Gravedigger of course!
    the Mediterranean Sea
    present day

Comment

Hunt Music by Ted Nugent
      You Gotta Wash Your Ass by Redd Foxx
      Super Hits by the Highwayman
      Family Entertainment Hour by Sam Kinison

A knife

When Hell Was In Session by Jermiah Denton

Jester, because I have had the honor of partying with him in person
      Lupo, because she is a master chef

Somewhere off the cast of South America

I would say today
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

a classical music compilation, a best hits of country music type record, any meat loaf record (yes i dont care if its 80s meat loaf or not) and i dont know the guardians of the galaxy soundtrack cause it has alot of classic pop music?
        a cross bow with a full quiver
        hmmmmm do i go with a book ive read or one i haven't..... lets go with....
        Primitive Skills and Crafts: An Outdoorsman's Guide to Shelters, Tools, Weapons, Tracking, Survival, and More by Richard Jamison, Linda Jamison cause its practicle
        I don't care who i take so anyone
        somewhere in the pacfic
        hmmmmm lets make it fun and say 1700s

Comment

Anything by Audiomachine
          Moody Blues greatest hits
          Anything by Loreena McKennitt
          Queen greatest hits
          Knife
          A book about surviving in the wild
          Wolfie because he knows a lot of stuff and Food Lady because she'd be good company
          Anywhere it doesn't snow (or Mediterranean if I have to choose a specific place)
          Present day
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

find it funny noone has picked record player as their object yet.
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
              find it funny noone has picked record player as their object yet.
              Or a plane with a full tank of gas.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                4 records,
                (note: didn't say they had to be record Albums)
                the records of the roman empire, records of the british empire, records of how to survive on a deserted island, and bee gees record to use as a frisbee.
                an object
                A fully stocked RV
                a book
                military survival handbook
                2 CSers to keep you company.
                Recovering kinkoid and Rapscallion
                a place in the world
                Caribbean
                a time in history
                Present day because a better chance of rescue.
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

A record of teleport booth codes.
                  A record of crossword puzzle answers.
                  2 other records.

A teleport booth.

A book of crossword puzzles.

2 CSers: The two hottest women on CS (and I'm not going to name them, for my own safety).

A place: any tropical island paradise.

A time: 2136 (in Larry Niven's Known Universe series where teleport booths exist.).
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Well, I just assumed there'd be a way to play the music. It's just a fantasy, after all...
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

of course you crash on the island with standard x stuff you get in a disaster in a Robin Caruso like story which in thinks like that usually have a record player or something, a half destroyed boat you can use to make your impressive tree house lair, a net, some sail materal, probably a change of clothes and usually thats kind like the bare minimum so you know assume you have standard shipwreck material from storys, which is way i picked the 1700s to make you not having a radio more likely also ive seen blue lagoon to many times.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Well, I just assumed there'd be a way to play the music. It's just a fantasy, after all...
                        Well that's what you think until named CSers start mysteriously disappearing from around here ....
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Well that's what you think until named CSers start mysteriously disappearing from around here ....
                          are you saying you have access to a time machine to send me and two random csers to the 1700s on a lost island somewhere in the pacfic with record plaer, and the things i said? Because i think your evil scheme has some holes. 1 being most of these people do not like the idea of spending their life on a island way from people so they are going to try to be found and 2 being if you send us away you'll get lonely and the worlds suck levels will get out of wack.

Comment

OK people,just like in the popular radio show,you're stranded on a desert island. You get to choose:
                            4 records,
                            an object
                            a book and
                            2 CSers to keep you company.You also get to choose
                            a place in the world and
                            a time in history where your island will be floating...

Have fun
                            Four records hmm? A historical record of all time (up to whatever time I am in of course). Then a selection of Now that is what I call music.. not sure which tho.

A robot capable of handling all tasks assigned to it that will NOT go all 'Kill all humans'

hmmm a book.. now that is a good question.. will think about it and get back to you.

Now as for CSers.. though I would of course Love to have Marmalady there, and anybody else that felt like coming along.. however I would choose nobody. Wouldn't want to strand them with me.

Some subtropical island.

A future in which there are capable robots to take care of all the things I can not.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                            X