Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it get better or have I found a sleep aid?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it get better or have I found a sleep aid?

I picked up the first season of The Walking Dead from the local library and my thoughts so far are this, It is nothing more than a televised sleep aid. Does the action ever pick up or do they do nothing but talk, kill a dead person, then go back to talking? I feel like this is going to be like Breaking Bad where I started watching, got bored because the action didn't pick up and so I just took it back.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

I thought the first season was the worst, but mostly because I really hated Rick throughout it. The second - fourth seasons were way better, interesting, better characters, Rick got less annoying. The last season was a little slower, but it made promises for a good next season, so I've got my fingers crossed for that.

I really recommend getting at least 9 episodes into the second season, if you don't like it after that would be a good time to give up.
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

The first season was pretty slow. It does get better though. there have been parts of all seasons that make me go "All right, already. move on from this. PLEASE'. But over all, it's one of my favorite shows on TV,

Comment

well I just decided to take it back and trade it for 5 Good Eats dvds and "Kung Pow Enter the Fist"
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
        X