This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might help if I plugged it in

Yes, ladies and gentleman I Mytical was a SC (Ish). We moved the cable box cause we redecorated the front room. The box then would come on (at least I did plug the power back.. no this is something else), but no picture. So I had a tech come out from my cable company to see what was wrong. That is right.. I forgot to connect our cable box back up to the cable. Might explain why there was no picture. *facepalm* I ALWAYS make sure the power is plugged in, but the cable to the cable box.. didn't even cross my mind.

As soon as the tech come out and pulled the box out to look at it, I realized what was wrong. I felt rather.. inept
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

That's not SC behavior - just human behavior. I'm surprised the tech didn't ask you about the cable line when you called for the tech visit.

Comment

As long as you didn't get nasty with the tech, you weren't an SC. Given what you've posted about your medical situation, be kind to yourself about brain hiccups, OK?
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

They didn't have a first tier tech line? When I worked that first tier line, we always had you disconnect and reconnect the cable. You would have seen it wasn't connected and after connecting it just said 'Thanks, that actually worked this time.'

Comment

Working...
        X