X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, Shut up already

And let me help you. Ahem.

Dude got landed on my desk tonight yelling and hollering about how he wants me to RIGHT NOW give him a zero percent interest rate for balance transfers on his card, or he will by God shut the card down and take his business elsewhere.

Did he listen to me when I (3 times) attempted to explain to him that I cannot apply
    a promotional rate to his card, but that I can see he is eligible for such a thing, and I CAN and will happily connect him to those who will apply it?

No he did not. He interrupts me each time and swears louder. Demanding meanwhile to know why I didn't care to keep his business.

Finally after the 4th time he demanded to know if I could help him, he paused long enough in his rant to draw breath so that I could inform him, he was eligible and I was transferring him to the people who could fix his rate. He inquired as to why I had not said so yet. I replied that I was not allowed to interrupt and told him to have a nice day as he went *beep* off the line.

"I would have if you had let me speak, sir."

And oh, hell yes I would have said this. I have no patience left for idiots.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Please tell me that you did a warm transfer...
      Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

No I did not. Our management is way into low handle time right now. But I am sure he didn't get his low interest rate after all.

Comment

Working...
        X