Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I basically got 110 dollars worth of stuff!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I basically got 110 dollars worth of stuff!

I love my job.

My job has an internal reward system. Managers can give rewards for a job well done, etc. Right now we are getting PUMMELLED on our stats. It's movers season, the high point of the year, so they're desperate to get us to work overtime.

So they started using the reward system for a draw. Every week, we can win rewards for doing OT. The more OT, the better the prize. I won twice! A small prize and a decent one. Wewt!

THEN, I happened to take a call from an employee who needed help with a company account. I hate those accounts, they make my computer scream for mercy when it attempts to load a zillion lines... but he needed to have phone lines put into a dozen locations. I whimpered a little inside, got all the information I needed and his e-mail, and got shit done. Took me almost an hour. I DID figure out a neat little way to get around the computer, though. That saved me all the computer screaming. XD

I didn't know he was a manager and I was putting in phone lines to help train other employees. He sent me a bonus and kudos to my manager! YAY! I used all my points to get a Cuisinart scale - my old one broke - and a fifty dollar spa card. Ah, I'm going to enjoy another pedicure soon...
Working...
X