Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a get-your-Santas-off-the-shelf rant...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    Does this mean we have to start thinking about signing up for the CS Christmas card exchange?
    Hmmm? Did you say "glitter"? *rubs hands together evilly and lets loose a deep chuckle*

IA: Wait, what? No, I...Dammit >_< *starts thinking about which vacuum cleaner to sacrifice this year*
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I am thinking they'll start 11am thursday. If not wednesday at midnight.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I think eventually, Black Friday will just circle into the week before Thanksgiving. Maybe the weekend before Thanksgiving. I dunno.

That would probably go over quite well here because the weekend before Thanksgiving is the start of gun deer hunting season here, and when the men go hunting the women go shopping. Plus we'd maybe get Thanksgiving back.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Today is Christmas in July day, the 25th of the month. The cartoon network had nothing BUT Christmas cartoons.

My niece hated it. She yelled into the speakers that she doesn't want Christmas, she likes summer way better. XD

Comment

And to think I was surprised to see Halloween decorations out at Cracker Barrel already!

Comment

Although if any of the CS girls want to dust off their Miss Santa costumes for a summer shoot,I won't complain....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
              X