Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back individual performance/merit raises. Nobody else has to know X got a raise because they do the work of 4 people.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      If someone is called in and then sent home, they shall be paid the minimum (4-hour shift) plus one hour immediately in cash. If this is not possible, the employee can make sure that said hours are entered into the computer in a way that they cannot be changed.
      My sister used to work for a local bank that would call in everyone for a shift and then send a few home right away if too many tellers answered, without compensation. They did this for months. A large group of the workers complained to the provincial Labour Board and the bank was ordered to pay 2 hours wage for each instance a worker was called and sent home.

The bank don't do that no more.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Non-clinical people are hereby no longer allowed to make clinical decisions. Never worked on the floor? You don't get to decide what the floor needs. This extends to insurance companies as well. An afternoon on WebMD does not make you qualified to decide what healthcare services are "appropriate."
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
        X