X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally happened

Old lady at the bus stop asked me, "When are you due?"

I said, "I'm not." And her friend then said, "She's just wearing a baggy shirt," which was true. The first lady apologized, but honestly, I wasn't offended. My gut is the smallest it's been in 20 years, and getting smaller.

I guess I need to stop wearing too-large tops
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Old lady at the bus stop asked me, "When are you due?"

I said, "I'm not."
    I am not allowed to ask MoonCat if she would like to change that situation.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      I am not allowed to ask MoonCat if she would like to change that situation.
      It would be a fruitless exercise

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        It would be a fruitless exercise
        I've been told that I could use some exercise.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
          I've been told that I could use some exercise.
          You you

Comment

Happens to me more often than I'd like to admit. I really wish people would mind their own beeswax. I also wish I had the wherewithall to say "Oh, I'm just fat. But thanks for the concern about what's going on with my uterus!"
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              You you
              Are you calling me a horny devil? There's only one way to find out.

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              Happens to me more often than I'd like to admit. I really wish people would mind their own beeswax. I also wish I had the wherewithall to say "Oh, I'm just fat. But thanks for the concern about what's going on with my uterus!"
              People always ask my sister about her hair length. She has her hair down to her rear end. People keep asking how she can use the bathroom with her hair that long. I don't care if her hair is as long as Crystal Gayle's or Rapunzel's hair, her hair length is none of your business.

Comment

Dear modly beings,
                Can we have a room created for these two? Something like Mooncatcul....

Thankyou
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  Moon catcul
                  Why do you want to moon me? Keep your pants on.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    People keep asking how she can use the bathroom with her hair that long.
                    ...as if hair cannot be moved or tied up. People are ignorant. If she ever gets to mid-thigh or longer--especially ankle length--I'd advise her to just wear it up because the comments will get nastier. Really long hair seems to anger some people.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      ...as if hair cannot be moved or tied up. People are ignorant. If she ever gets to mid-thigh or longer--especially ankle length...
                      I don't think she's going to let her hair get that long. She has a cat and she doesn't want him to chase her hair.

Comment

Are you calling me a horny devil? There's only one way to find out.
                        Like this one?

Food Lady, my hair used to be that long. The only thing people ever asked me was how long did it take to dry when I washed it. I guess people have gotten nosier and dumber.

Comment

The questions for me tend to be about the curl. They don't really notice the length because they are distracted by the texture. I'm hoping if it's long enough it will distract them from asking if I'm pregnant. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                          X