This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Suck, and I Need Your Help.

Specifically, I seem to suck at searching this site. And I need help finding a particular thread. And I'm going to risk the wrath of those who live in colder climes than me by asking for help in finding this particular thread.

The thread in question was almost certain in Off Topic, and was almost certainly about the weather, and in it, whether it was the OP or a subsequent poster, someone said something to the effect of "Not a damn word from you, Jester!" And so, being the King of the Smartasses, I had to reply, and did so....all in pictures. About a dozen or so pictures showing off the beauty of Key West, from sunrise to sunset, including various beach and bikini scenes.

I said not a single word, but made my point probably better than I ever had before. And I want to show someone this particular piece I put together. Not just because I'm proud of it, which I am, and not because it was pretty damn good, which it was, but because she's the Current Girl that I'm wooing, and she has an appreciate for smartassery, and this would tickle her funny bone. At least I think so.

So, I grovel at your feet, O CSers....help me find my 12,000 word essay told with no words.

Please?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Quoth Jester View Post
    whether it was the OP or a subsequent poster, someone said something to the effect of "Not a damn word from you, Jester!" And so, being the King of the Smartasses, I had to reply, and did so....all in pictures. About a dozen or so pictures showing off the beauty of Key West, from sunrise to sunset, including various beach and bikini scenes.

So, I grovel at your feet, O CSers....help me find my 12,000 word essay told with no words.

Please?
    That would most likely be one of the F- You Mother Nature threads that get started around October or November each year. Ya know all the ones about the snow and slush and cold and wind and crap that US normal people have to put up with during the winter. Except those who live in the WARM and HOT southern hemisphere during our winter months.

OH and by the way IT was most likely ME who when starting said thread posted something to the effect of "And Jester is not allowed to post in this thread".

Which reminds me I need to start preparing the Icy snowballs in the freezer for use later in the year so I can lob them at Key West.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

You're welcome.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...C+not+one+word

Actually, that might not be the right one. Darn it! I remember saying something like "not one word out of you Jester!", and then you posted the string of pictures. That one has a post that's all pictures, but not the preceding post. Grump.

This is the right one:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...jester%2C+snow
      Last edited by mathnerd; 08-07-2015, 05:50 AM. Reason: found the right link
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Yes, definitely number 2.

That was brilliant by the way.
        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Yeah that was me that said it. I still give you kudos to that by the way.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I misread this as being that the pics were of the beauty of Key West with Jester all in bikini scenes....
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I can't believe I didn't see that thread before.

The pic with the sailboats at sunset is stunning. Also like the lights on the palms.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Thank you, mathnerd. I was having a devil of a time finding it, because I was not only looking for a weather post, but one in which someone said "not a word." Which is why none of my searches bore fruit.

And looking back on it, I am rather surprised to realize that I only used seven pictures in it. I thought for sure it was a dozen or so.

One of my prouder moments, to be honest.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I used your user name and snow in the search that finally found it. I'd used a couple other search strings before that. Funny how minor tweaks in the search string can change the results so much.
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                  X