This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchzilla and her old man

Of course I had to get these two 15 minutes before leaving for the day.....

Generally pleasant old man asks me where to find the vacuum cleaners. I take him over to them, along with some harpy who I'm assuming is his daughter. I walk fast, and this made her mad, because she snapped at me "Slow down! He's 80 years old for chrissakes!" So I go just a smidge a faster; he's having less trouble keeping up with me than she is.

We find we do not have the vacuum cleaner old man wants, so this triggers Bitchzilla to snarl "Great fuckin' customer service; this ad just came out today and you don't have it!" Old man is all "Now now, maybe I can find a different one I like."

As it turns out, Bitchzilla doesn't like the brand of the vacuum dad had his eye on originally, and the two of them snap at each other. He asks me questions about a different vacuum and I take down the display model from the shelf and show him different things. All the while his dumb bitch of a daughter is snapping at him and trying to get him to buy one of our Bissell vacuums instead.

Another customer perusing vacuums steps in to ask me a question. As I'm tending to her Bitchzilla remarks to nobody in particular "Ugh, I can't handle society. So much fuckin' ignorance."

Some time later I see Bitchzilla and her dad leaving with the Bissell vacuum she wanted him to buy. The other lady I helped passes me by, asks me about something else, and tells me "There was no reason for her to talk to you the way she did." So things evened out I guess.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Too bad she wasn't buying brooms. The right one could have sent her to a galaxy far, far away.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      Too bad she wasn't buying brooms. The right one could have sent her to a galaxy far, far away.
      Right. A new girl friend for Darth Vader.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Right. A new girl friend for Darth Vader.

Vader had better taste than that.

Jar Jar Binks, however...

Comment

As someone who rather dislikes Jar-Jar (bring me napalm!) I must ask: "Isn''t that a little harsh?"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Some time later I see Bitchzilla and her dad leaving with the Bissell vacuum she wanted him to buy.
            He'll be back in a few months I'd wager. Those things don't seem to last long. Hopefully the next time, he'll leave the daughter at home. And buy a decent vacuum.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Idle speculation, how soon before the vacuum is borrowed by the Bitchzilla?
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Bitchzilla remarks to nobody in particular "Ugh, I can't handle society. So much fuckin' ignorance."
                ...As she was eager to demostrate.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I walk fast, and this made her mad, because she snapped at me "Slow down! He's 80 years old for chrissakes!" So I go just a smidge a faster; he's having less trouble keeping up with me than she is.
                  So much win.
                  "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                    Vader had better taste than that.

Jar Jar Binks, however...
                    I just tried to "like" this.
                    It's been a long day.

Comment

Working...
                    X