This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just now noticed this?

Again going back to my AZ autoparts fun.
    Deep winter in Pennsylvania, snow storm dropping 8" of white fluffy joy, has been predicted for several days and for once they got it right and we are in day 2 of 2.

A lady comes in, in a huff about how we need to change her wipers NOW!
    Being we say we would in ads and deeds, fine. She gets the elcheapo's. Complaining on how she couldn't see and she "fixed" them a week ago and they are "now" not good. So I coat up, swap them out while she watches from in the store, no tip of course. I was just about to throw out the old ones when i noticed the "fix" . I had to get a pic. REALLY?

click image for full size
    Last edited by EricKei; 08-10-2015, 11:14 PM. Reason: fixed image link & converted to WIMG tags
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

I see her problem. She forgot to put one in the middle.

Wow. This is post #4000 for me. Drinks and cookie for everyone.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness. So glad I have more sense than that.

Comment

She got freebies for THIS?

Comment

So, instead of paying for the El'Cheapo's the first time around, she decided on doing some redneck engineering? I'm betting booze wasn't even involved in that bit of stupidity!
          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
            She got freebies for THIS?
            Many auto parts store offer free installation of windshield wipers and headlights.

I'll bet the streaking was a bitch. I mean, the streaking the windshield wiper caused.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Please reserve "to tip or not to tip" comments for our sister site, Fratching.com, guys.

(removed a post or two)
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Please reserve "to tip or not to tip" comments for our sister site, Fratching.com, guys.
                Thanks for the tip.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                  Thanks for the tip.
                  Don't make me come over there
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    Thanks for the tip.
                    If this forum did repping I'd send some.

Noted
                    AkaiKitsune
                    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                      Thanks for the tip.

Lol

My name is Antares and I approve of this message.
                      I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X