This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z parts sales test

So every 4 weeks we had to take tests, for sales, the new flair rules and safety.
    After a year I would just take them and 99.9% get a 90% w/o looking. This one was a piece of work. Who checks this stuff? Yes D is correct but not with the way this question is written.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Ow... That hurts my brain. And I was always the one who understood weird test questions.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

A few years ago my company went through this massive training on our "new" customer oriented sales techniques and it included walking the customer to the item, quizzing them about what product they wanted and handing it to them. Yeah, if I'm confused I'll ask an employee where something is or if I'm buying something a little more complicated than a normal product sure don't mind getting help. But if I'm in a store and an employee if hovering asking me about the products I'm looking for then handing them to me, nope I'm leaving because I feel that you don't want me in your store. I will walk a customer to an item if I can but we're kinda bare bones now and most times I'm in the middle of helping someone else.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
      X