This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infini

ok i seriously don't know where to put this but it was so awesome i had to share.

so i get home and after staring at my computer for a few minutes and thinking 'i dont want to do homework tonight' i decide to get on to netflix and find something random to watch.

I find Infini. hmmmm 2 stars... well im in the mood for some bad sci-fi and if it sucks i can bail.

cue 2 hours, 1 racing heart and a silent belief that if i sleep it will be filled with nightmares later. OMG that was so good.

without out spoiling it is a sci-fi horror movie set in a rather depressing future where a search and rescue crew is charged to go stop something bad on a distant planet and save a dude. Then there is a dark and haunting imagery and story that deserves to put next to Alien, Event Horizon and many other horror movies in history. I spent the whole movie trying to decide if i wanted anyone to live or if i wanted a Ripley suicide to save humanity moment.

The ending desturbs and causes hope all at the same time!

Seriously if you have Netflix watch this movie. and dont plan to sleep that night.

You might also like Event Horizon.
    ludo ergo sum

Comment

Or Sunshine.

I'll check it out, I love space horror. Where these is literally NOWHERE you can run.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        ... I love space horror. Where these is literally NOWHERE you can run.
        That's the Cold Equations...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          I'll check it out, I love space horror. Where these is literally NOWHERE you can run.

pandorum

really good if you like actual twist endings
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Attack the Block.
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'd also recommend Moon, Dark City and Silent Running
              Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Working...
              X