This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Did an Important Thing

Soo...forgive the way this is written, I'm several celebratory drinks into wasted right now...actually, way past wasted, more like hammered!

I got married! Woo!

Partner "Dane" and I decided to tie the knot a few months back, although in a quiet sort of way (log story involving no contact family members, a very jealous female best friend and a disturbing amount of hillbilly/bogan family members). We've been together for four years now. I helped him through alcoholism and depression, and he helped me escape from a nightmare of a relationship prior to our dating. Couldn't imagine life without this man.

So yeah. Paper signed, name hyphenated...and some very happy grandparents in on a very big family secret.

My goodness. I'm a wifey!
    Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Congratulations!

"I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Congrats!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

May you have a long and happy life together!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Conga Rats!!
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

That's great!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

OMG!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Woot! Congratulations!
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Conga rats! *dances in your honor*

Congratulations!
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

What they said!

Comment

congratulations! I wish you lots of happiness & love

Comment

WOOT! Congratulations!!!
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                              X