Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That sound you hear? Thats 20 college students laughing at you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sound you hear? Thats 20 college students laughing at you.

So yesterday was raining. Alot. It was leading up to todays snow storm so not only was it raining but cold. Since I needed to run an errand (pain killers needed for sore back) I was standing at the bus stop around 7 pm in front of the social behavioral sciences building.

Now this bus stop is on the median separating a parking lot from the road. This parking lot is one way with a single entrance and exit and at the entrance it states it is no entry except for buses and accessibility vehicles basically buses or handicap plated/placarded cars.

This doesn't stop idiots from not only entering i when they are neither or entering the wrong way. Which leads my story.

So i'm standing there wet and kind of cold with a heavy bag, a case of TP and my umbrella with a bunch of equal cold and wet students when this big black 4x4 massive truck of douche-baggery comes into the parking lot, going the wrong way.

I, amused, start heckling it because not only did he enter a parking lot, going the wrong way that is only for buses and people who need accessible parking, but he drives past all, and i mean all, the empty parking spots and instead drives into the buses pathway to stand there, obviously waiting for something.

Then the best thing ever happens.

One of the campus shuttles pulls into the parking lot. It drives right up to the trucks grill and starts honking at it. The truck waits a few seconds the realizes the bus isn't going around it and isn't going to be backing up any time soon and then his rear back up lights come on. But instead of pulling into one of the , again empty, parking spots, he backs up, drives forward again backs up again, pulls a bit more into the bus path way then stops. The bus driver obviously saying fuck this dude, Drives forward again right up to the trucks grill in a total 'No dide im not going around you, your an idiot, move your ass.' move.

Again the truck goes into reverse, this time driving further back, but again ignoring every single got dang empty parking spot. Eventually this driver realizes the bus is heading this way, he can't be in the way, and he should leave the parking lot. So instead of pulling into a parking spot to wait for the bus to unload, reload and drive off so he can leave the parking lot once its empty again he backs into THE ONLY SPOT IN THE WHOLE LOT WITH A CAR IN IT, to try and pull off a 3 point turn, which becomes a 6 point turn because of the car in the spot hes pulling into. This whole time every single person at the stop is yelling insults and mocking him and openly pointing and laughing throwing out fake bets on how soon the truck will hit the car in the spot hes using to turn around in. I am able to enter the bus at this point and i get to hear the bus driver going 'Come on, come on, are oyu going to hit it? Come on, come on, Come on.... damn he made it'

Truck gets turned without hitting the bus, the one car parked in the lot or any of the students on the side walk they are pulling on to try to make their turn, pulls out of the lot and heads off campus like a dog with its tail between its legs while everyone in the bus spends the ride continuing to mock him and laughing at it.

I told the driver of the bus he should have gotten on his blowhorn and started yelling insults at him, the driver responded that he had to some kind of moral compass in this job. I said 'Yeah i would have a hard time resisting mocking idiots like that loudly.' The driver responded 'But idiots like that are one of the best parts of job.

So to sum up idiot driver
    1. Entered the lot in a clearly marked do not enter exit of a lot (Fail 1)
    2. Entered a restricted lot (Fail 2)
    3. Ignored all the empty spots when he was just going to stand and wait anyways (Fail 3)
    4. Thought Buses would back up for him or drive around him (Fail 4)
    5. Ignored all the empty spots and picked the one full spot to make a 3 point turn (Fail 5)

This guy failed in a way the precludes him being able to past his driving licensing test.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 11-05-2015, 05:10 AM.
Working...
X