This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Ombre!

So, as a treat to myself I splurged and got the hair style I've been wanting so badly. I was afraid it wouldn't come out nice or look right on me. My fears can go sit in the corner and cry because it looks amazing!

I have super super thick hair and the middle colour didn't take on the first go, so it took 7.5 hours over two days and the stylist felt so bad I had to wait and come back that she curled and styled it for free tonight.

And here's the finished product... https://gyazo.com/b456b0fe60e5cba8d6f2a59155529919 *dances around in a hyper fit of fire hair that smells amazing from pear hairspray*
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

It looks like a nice fall hair color
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

It looks awesome!
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Seriously great =)
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

That is very pretty.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't have a hair style.

Then again, I don't have hair, so...
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I like your hair like that. I bet that my girlfriend would like for me to wear a wig similar to your hair.

I keep my hair way too short for that kind of colorization.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

That's really neat.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm super pleased with it. The curls actually stayed through today (my hair usually goes straight in under an hour). The stylist last night was bouncing and squealing in glee as she did my hair and it was adorable. She loved it as much as I did! So much fun!
                  "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

That looks awesome! ^_^
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                    X