This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Teeeeny Bit Excited...

Because I'm getting the computer of my dreams! It arrives Tuesday. A friend of mine built it and had it shipped to me. So all you computer hardware geeks, lemme give you the skinny...
    • MSI Gaming 5 motherboard
    • i7 6700k Skylake Intel Processor
    • 32GB DDR4 RAM
    • 500GB SSD
    • 3TB HDD
    • And Nvidia 980TI FTW 6GB set up so I can run SLI if I get another of those bad boys.

Happy dance! I will be fondling that machine the moment it comes in my door!
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Damn! That's one hell of a rig. Pics once it shows up, please!
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Geeze, wish I had the money for that rig.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I will try and get some pics once I get it in tonight. From what I hear, he got some nice deals and what I paid was pretty nice for the value. (Paid $2100, am told it's worth probably $3-4k)
        "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

Damn that could compare with my rig which cost £5K, 6 years ago and is still kicking arse (Partner specced it to be future proof). *pats her pet techie*
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
          X