Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Story About Jester and Diane....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Story About Jester and Diane....

I've been rather quiet on here lately, so for those of you that have been wondering what's been going on recently with Diane and myself, I went out to Northern California for a week earlier this month (the 8th through the 15th), and spent more time with her.

And we argued. And bickered. And quarreled. And misunderstood each other.

And it was awesome.

Because we also had fun, shopped, had sex, cooked, ate, drank, went out to a romantic dinner, woke up next to each other, went on a brewery tour together, and generally had a great time.

We still have a lot of work ahead of us, to be sure. But she's my girl, and I'm her guy. And neither one of us can imagine it any other way.

In short, I'm HAPPY.

And she'll be here in Florida in February for a week. Woot woot!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Huzzah! A good relationship is worth all the work *both* people are willing to put into it.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Well, congratulations
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Seeing you so happy gives me hope that there's some special lady out there for me.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Awwwwww. Ain't grand?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Excellent update Jester! I'm sooooo happy for you!

Comment

How wonderful! I am thrilled to hear about your happiness!!!

Comment

that's great news Jester!

Comment

Working...
                X