Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon Cat, I know all that. And I'm sorry if it seemed like I was lashing out at you. Perhaps I was, but you were not to blame, nor did you deserve that.

The whole feeling bad thing was just that I don't want people to feel bad for me. It's a natural thing, I think. And perhaps a backlash against how badly I've felt for myself, how down I've been, etc.

As for the other part, I didn't necessarily think you thought she was a bad person. I've seen discussions like this before, in person and online, and even in here, and a lot of those devolve into the ex being painted in the worst light, because of some flaws he or she may have. Butt who amongst us doesn't have flaws? Certainly I'm not free of them. Some of my best friends will go on at length about some of my flaws, if you give them have a chance, a bit of time to talk, and even more time to catch their breath.

If I come off as defensive in here, it's because I am. I'm hurting, and this whole thing with my girl and other things that have been going on in my life have really fucked with me and my normally positive outlook. (Or if you'd have autocorrect's word on the matter, it's really ducked with me.) So I do apologize if I seem a bit....pricklier than normal. I think the world of you people, and you need to know that. That is why I come here to open up some times about such things.

Moving along....

Diane continues to confound me. She has texted me that she is very excited about this and how much fun it's gonna be. Which is the same attitude she had before Orlando and California....and definitely a different tone than she had after California. So, who knows what's gonna happen?

Some of my friends (not mufti ends, damn it, autocorrect!) think I'm nuts for taking a chance on getting my heart trampled again, but as the man said, I'd rather regret something I have done than regret something I haven't done.

Tuesday is gonna come quicker than it seems. Oh boy.....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Crossing my fingers for you.

Comment

So, how did it go?

Comment

Working...
        X