Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you trying to give me a heart attack??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you trying to give me a heart attack??

Good grief! I don't have a heart problem, but I could. I had to get to the mall very early, so I am in the food court studying on my laptop before I go to work. I have headphones in listening to music also. I was in the middle of a paragraph when some old man walked up behind me and leaned around to ask me something about "pushing the right buttons". I because he startled me and said "Excuse me??"
    to which he replied "..don't get excited." You walked up behind me, which was mistake #1. You don't do that to people you don't know! Some people with PTSD would punch you without even thinking about it. Not to mention that yes, I'm in a public place, but it's still rude to be in a position to look at someone's computer screen. Walk up in front of someone and get her attention visually. I can't get away from these people even outside of work. I knew I should've gone upstairs to the tables up there.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

After he said not to get excited you should have yelled at him to not sneak the hell up on people wearing headphones. What a jerk.
    Last edited by MadMike; 02-10-2016, 11:10 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post. We've already read it.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      I was in the middle of a paragraph when some old man walked up behind me and leaned around to ask me something about "pushing the right buttons". I
      Should have yelled nice and loud "PERVERT! Stop trying to look down my shirt" Might have taught him a lesson about sneaking behind and leaning around. If not, at least you would have had fun embarrassing his rude rear.

Comment

Working...
      X