This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is a wonderful thing

Not a huge thing, but made me happy all the same!

Saturday I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription that had been called in a couple days before. So I knew it was ready, and I just had to get in the pick up line. where there were 3 people ahead of me. P/U is to the left, and D/O is to the right. As I'm standing in line, i hear a woman dropping off ask the tech if he can get her prescription she's picking up, so she 'doesn't have to wait in that line" He says yes, but that he has to finish up what he was doing first.

In the meantime, there is one tech doing pickups in the store, and one manning the drive through. And everyone else behind the counter is busy! No one is slacking off.

So person 1 finishes, person 2 goes up to be helped. A second tech comes over and takes person 3, which leaves me as next.

Person 2 finishes up, and its my turn. I get my stuff, and as I'm signing, and leaving, I see D/O lady being led over to the third P/U register by the tech. And I giggle, because now that there are 2 techs doing P/U had she just gotten "in that line" she could have been done and out, but no, she was special, wanted special treatment, and had to wait. HA

I'd be happy about that too. Yeah, no big deal, but special lady had to wait longer just because she was special. Part of me does wonder if the pharmacy tech choose to take as long as possible before taking her to the third register...

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
      I'd be happy about that too. Yeah, no big deal, but special lady had to wait longer just because she was special. Part of me does wonder if the pharmacy tech choose to take as long as possible before taking her to the third register...
      You know, I wondered about that too. He was a young kid, so possibly didn't know how to politely tell her no, she had to wait in the line like everyone else!

Comment

Working...
      X