This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of our kitties had parasites

WIDDLE BABY KITTY PARASITES at time of writing we have four and momma is still fat so we are hoping for 1 or two more. And this time we have a GOOD idea who daddy is.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

And there are no pictures here...WHY????
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      And there are no pictures here...WHY????
      If YOU just popped 4 kids out, would YOU want people snapping pics?

edit:OOP make that 5 kids
      Last edited by darkroxas45; 03-04-2016, 06:42 PM. Reason: one more

Comment

kittieskittieskittieskittieskittieskitties.......

Once mama kitty is up to getting some attention, please pics?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Sure Ill try and get some

Comment

I might have to postpone pics until tomorrow since my phone died and im letting it charge while off I got kitty pictures!!! Note: I am not responsible for exploded ovaries, or eardrums due to the cuteness. the wiggly group

Who we think MIGHT be the daddy
            Last edited by darkroxas45; 08-21-2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

EeeeeeeeFUZZINESS
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Because I want to and because it is funny I shall reveal where I got the Parasites and exploded eardrums jokes

Comment

Boy looks guilty!

Also looks a LOT like my old buddy, Sylvester. I miss that boy
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Nice pic but make sure they stay near momma. Newborn kittens cant regulate their body temp yet and can get hypothermia in a 70 degree room.
                    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Aww! Babies! So cute! I agree about the boy looking guilty, too, haha!
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                        Nice pic but make sure they stay near momma. Newborn kittens cant regulate their body temp yet and can get hypothermia in a 70 degree room.
                        yeah they are momma has food near the box and we sometimes take them out to look but within a minute or so its back and with momma

Comment

It's nice that she trusts you enough to let you take them out
                          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Awwwww....squeeee. Lil fuzzy balls of love, claws, and teef

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                              It's nice that she trusts you enough to let you take them out
                              I agree. Sometimes a mother is so protective of infant kitties that even beloved family is refused access.
                              Seshat's self-help guide:
                              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                              X