This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Attention!

So yesterday I had to go help my friend Tom move out of his parents' house, and as I'm on my way to his parents' house, I encountered this.

I'm stopped behind a couple of cars at a red light when it turns green. Car in front moves. Car directly in front of me ... does not. I figure he's about to move, since he was apparently looking at something in his front seat.

But he doesn't. So I toot on the horn. No response.
    I toot again. Still no response. I lay on the horn for longer. Still nothing.

By this point, another car has rolled up behind me, so I don't have space to back up and go around. Fortunately, they start honking too. But even with two cars honking, the guy doesn't respond.

Finally, as both of us laying on our horns, he finally looks up and starts moving.

No phone in sight. But judging by the older model car, and the thin hair under that flat cap he was wearing, I think it was an older gentleman. Possibly deaf.

If you're THAT deaf that you can't hear two cars honking at you, then you should probably get your ears checked, and/or wear your hearing aids.

Sheesh.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Bet he's the guy who didn't hear the ambulance... :P

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      If you're THAT deaf that you can't hear two cars honking at you, then you should probably get your ears checked, and/or wear your hearing aids.
      If you're that deaf, you should be medically disqualified from driving.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X