This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nice coworker

Now that I am halfway through my week of vacation, I feel that I should give props to one of my coworkers.

Br. had started making preliminary plans to take a weekend off, with a long time friend that she hadn't seen in ages. Unfortunately, I NEEDED to take some vacation time. I was seriously about to go off the deep end.

She rescinded her request, saying that my sanity was more important then her camping trip.

I actually think she asked off before I did (we handle all requests on a first come, first serve basis), so that makes it even more impressive. I owe her big time.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

food for thought - once upon a time I found in a computer store something called Beach in a box - it was a little miniture desk top set up to create your own beach - complete with sand . . . .

another thought buy her a gift card to the local coffe store - tell her to take some breaks on you -

A handwritten note mailed to her at home to let her know how much you appreciate what she did -

At some of the "phamacy/ one hour photo stores" they usually have a section with gift wrap - and sometimes you can find those smaller books of photos with cute sayings to make you laugh . . . .

A home made cupon book of things she can cash in with you that won't get either of you in trouble at work . . . .the next morning you will bring in a bagel for her/ you will take care of a large copy job so she can finish up another project /
    just some food for thought

keep the good karam flowing

Comment

I'll sound her out to see what she likes.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
      X