This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My manager was so happy.

So my manager told me this guy came in, and tried to give her twenty bucks. Apperently about 5 years ago, he stoled a 18 pack of beer from the store. He said at the time he did it, he was very heavy into drugs, and wanted to make things right now.

My manager didn't remember him, and refused to take the money for something that happened so long ago.

So instead, he bought the same 18 pack of beer, paid, then left without the change or the beer.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

now that's just nice.... if a little bit Earl-ish.
    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

I have a single question burning in my mind, begging for an answer, and it is thus:

What happened to the beer?
      Last edited by JustADude; 05-15-2007, 11:58 AM.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Foxglove8778 View Post
        now that's just nice.... if a little bit Earl-ish.
        Stuff like that is happening more and more as My Name is Earl picks up steam. I've been a big believer in karma for years and made a comment about living down some bad karma to my Dad. His response was "You watch Earl too?!"

Comment

Kind of wish I watched it now (as I really like Jason Lee too!). Sadly, I'm not willing to chain myself to the brain-sucking beast again. Got too much to do
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Wow. That's a nice story.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
            X