Go Back   Customers Suck! > Site News > Site News

Old 09-09-2017, 05:59 PM
I need a life

I'm glad Jester's ok. I don't know how he's gonna get there. Roads are clogged.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Make the stupid stop!!!!

It sounds like he doesn't expect to get there till tomorrow. I checked, and under optimal conditions, it's a 9+ hour drive. Hopefully the situation gets better as he hits the panhandle, and people branch off.

EDIT:

Here's a live cam from Key West.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/556975504...#sp=show-clips

Last edited by Victory Sabre; 09-09-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:22 PM
I need a life

OK, you all know I'm totally, totally kidding about this--because I'm on the verge of tears all the time and need comic relief--but I'm gonna consider this payback for all the times he teased us up here in the north during snowstorms!

Seriously, though, I'm just glad he's out of the keys. It is moving northwest and they are now saying go east but it might suddenly go east so who the heck knows what people are supposed to do?!?!

My aunt is in a facility so she has people around but Uncle lives alone, I think--hard to keep up with him--and my mom just texted that he's having to work today and too busy to get his blood pressure meds which he needs because hurricane stress.

Oh, and Jack T. Chance has aunt/uncle who live in Miami and last he heard they weren't evacuating. Maybe they changed their minds.

Going out to pray outside later if anyone has any requests I can include for loved ones in FL or just whatever you need it for. Just PM, me I guess. Always glad to intercede for friends.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
Just an update:

Based on the latest with this storm, Jester is going to leave St. Petersburg, and ride out the storm in New Orleans.
That's not a bad place to ride out a storm, assuming it isn't headed there.

Wisconsin, immoral fairyland of anarchy and excessive consumption of dairy products and alcohol--DPRK News Service

Old 09-09-2017, 11:25 PM
I need a life

That's the thing: we just have no idea what it's gonna do. But yeah, I can picture him in N.O. He could hang with EricKei.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Loanshark IT

It make me wonder, is Irma following Jester? If Irma changes direction and heads toward N.O., then we will know.

Maybe he should head to Wisconsin. I don't think that Irma will follow him there. That or back to Arizona.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Cartridge in the Window

A friend of mine who moved to Florida not all that long ago recently mused upon the irony of the fact that he is currently evacuating TO New Orleans in order to escape from a hurricane o_O

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"Deslagrate muri tempi et intervalia!" ("Burn down the walls of time and space!") - Phoenix Gate incantation, "Gargoyles"
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon
"The moment you trust a demon, they will stab you in the back. Of course, I'm no hypocrite. Anyone who trusts me will get knifed as well." – Klokinator, "The Cryopod to Hell"

Old 09-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Make the stupid stop!!!!

I just saw, on a Key West Facebook page, some of the people who chose to stay behind, "welcoming" Irma to Key West, in true Key West fashion: drinking in a bar in Key West.

I hope they stay safe.

Old 09-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Make the stupid stop!!!!

Jester made it to Pensacola about 5-6 hours ago. He will rest there, and make his final push to NOLA today.

Old 09-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Make the stupid stop!!!!

Just got word Jester is safe in NOLA.