X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny.

Not funny ha ha. Just a weird funny.

My co-worker from paint was at lunch. It was just the 2 of us, and was very busy. I'm at the very end of an aisle helping a customer with chemicals. I answer his questions, recommend a product and send him on his merry way. I'm walking back up to the front of paint department and say "Hello!" to this cute woman, stopping about 3 feet in front of her to see if she needs any help. Then I change my focus to the computer terminal and see that my co-worker is back from lunch.

I say, quite loudly: "Oh! You're back! Did you have a nice trip?" and smile to her. But being American, it came out as "Oh! Yer back! Didja have a nice trip?"

The cute woman customer looks at me and says "Yeah, my back. I was in a car accident last week."

I look at her again, because from where I was standing, it looked like to the customer that I was looking at her, but I was actually looking behind her at my co- worker.

Then I notice that she is wearing a back and neck brace.

I think I turned about 5 shades of red and stumbled in my speech. I told her that I was actually saying "Hi" to my coworker and was not making fun of her.
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."
Working...
X