This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boring week

I'm going to be very bored at work this week. My boss is on vaction and he left us a lis of stuff to do.

My list is pretty simple:
    Tues: scan out damages, do trial/travel plano
    Wed: scan out product withdrawals
    Thurs: truck

I've already finished most of it. We finished putting up the new sale signs early on Sat so I did all but one of the PW's (4 small ones and 2 large ones) Sat night. There wasnt much that needed to be done today, I had one person on the floor, I had him fill promo (a lot of it is selling fast, we only have 2 cases of Tide left in back and today was the first day of the sale) and work on keeping the store clean. I finished the last PW, scanned the damages (8 trays had built up, nobody had scanned them in 2 weeks) and did half the plano.

All I have left for Tues and Wed is half of the plano and thats 2 hours of work at the most. Its going to be an easy 2 days, but I'm going to be really bored by thurs.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House
Working...
X