X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love this one..

I'll keep it short, I promise..

My buddies and I were at Fatburger tonight and I saw a few kids come in to meet their friend that ordered something from there. They had bags of food from another joint and I could tell that the manager wasn't too happy about it.

One girl thought she would be smart and dump out whatever soda she had from the other joint and refill it there. The manager (who happened to be working the register) caught her and kicked her out. She offered to pay, but the manager just told her to leave.

I thought it was pretty cool that the manager just told her to leave. To be fair, the girl seemed to be red-faced about it.

Quoth ladodger34 View Post
    One girl thought she would be smart and dump out whatever soda she had from the other joint and refill it there. The manager (who happened to be working the register) caught her and kicked her out. She offered to pay, but the manager just told her to leave.

I thought it was pretty cool that the manager just told her to leave. To be fair, the girl seemed to be red-faced about it.
    As well she should be! Did she truly think she could get away with it? Dumbass, let's hope she learns her lesson.

Good for the manager, kicking her out. Nobody should have to put up with that kind of nonsense.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yay! Good for the manager! Maybe the kid'll learn her lesson, and not be a SC. I can dream can't I?

Comment

Working...
      X